Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I DREAMT OF UTOPIA

New generation; New world; New environment. We can really notice these absolute changes. New living… another problems… how can we find peace? We used to create an ideal world… an ideal place. In your simple way, how will you contribute to build the desired empire, gradually?

It was late in the evening as I found myself lying in bed. I am not that busy, however, my mind seeks for something to work about. Then, I got a book from my drawer, a book that look so old but it thoroughly caught my attention. A book entitled “UTOPIA” written by Sir Thomas Moore. I laughed half-hearted, after reading the book. I was totally numb. I was certainly confuse of what I felt, if I got inspired or disappointed. There’s something that stirred my heart, surely… I took a sigh and silently sat, then begun to reflect deep inside of me. I guess I was carried away with the emotions poured out by the author in making his piece.


How can you build your desired empire? How can you build a place that some where can satisfy your aspirations? An ideal society indeed, where you can never ask for more. Rather, because you almost found everything. How I wish, we are living in that kind of place, a place that once described in the book. When there’s no discrimination, crimes and problems. But that thoughts are almost fading. Living in this world, this earthly foot land, full of miseries and questions. Is it right to say that we achieved the ideal society that we long to have?

We can truly reflect and decide for more and better in sights anyway. I think, there’s no place for perfection but surely, there’s a way to make things better. A society, composed of people. People who are responsible for everybody’s welfare. In just a little by little attempts to create an ideal place, people must also adjust. Respecting one’s right and principle starts a new and better relationship to others

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I hope you can put a picture on your profile for me to remember who you are. Do it the soonest time. Only then I can critique your work.

    ReplyDelete